Monday, April 24, 2006

Three Fingers Pointing Back at Me

My sidebar is pointing at a few new blogs I've been watching for awhile. I was very reluctant to try to categorize anyone, but I finally decided to just do it, and remind you all that the reorganized sidebar says more about me than it does about you. The categories say more about what I get out of blogs, than about what you bloggers put into them. And as for the order within each category: there may be some favouritism there, but it might also reflect my sense of how often I need to check your blog for updates, or it might just be that I like the way some blog titles nestle together.

The place I put your blog is about as meaningful as the place I put a book within a bookshelf (near another book that I find similar in some way), or on a table, or wherever I was when interrupted. If it's tucked under the side of the bed, that's a place of honour. (But then again, it could be a long time since I did any vacuuming...)

Now, where did I put my Harrowsmith Northern Gardener?

No comments: