I've been tagged by Kate:
"List five weird things about yourself, then tag five others to do the same"
Wa-ell, let's see now.
1) I live in Arcola and I've never been to a Combines hockey game. (I'm not proud of this; it just is. Maybe Saturday.)
2) I've been known to walk downtown pulling a cooler on a toboggan to get my groceries. I'd be making a habit of it, but there's not enough snow yet. (My teenage daughter is probably praying that it never snows again.)
3) I still let my mom buy most of my clothes. She just watches for whichever essential item looks most worn, and replaces it.
4) I love ballroom dancing, traditional dancing, anything that gets you matching patterns to music. In my generation, that's weird. (Scroll down in the link to see the Arcola Scottish Country Dancers - can you spot me?)
5) My idea of a perfect family outing is to bike down to the creek, climb down the dusty rocks, and try to balance through the culverts without getting wet. The kids love it too, although they'd rather we drove. Sigh.
As for tagging, any fellow bloggers who feel so inclined, consider yourselves tagged (just drop a note back here for those in pursuit of weirdness).
And you non-bloggers: how about this. Click on the comments link below and get your feet wet. Tell us all five weird things about yourself. Or if you're too shy for that, just tell the world a few weird things that I neglected to mention about myself.
2 weeks ago